eCommerce or electronic commerce is usually any type of business where the transaction is completed without direct human involvement and usually transacted over the internet. The two main types of eCommerce are B2B (business to business) or B2C (business to consumer). Many of these transactions are processed via an online store with a shopping cart. As most ecommerce is through multiple software it is essential that they all talk and integrate as much as possible. Streamlining and automating the manual tasks on the accounting side is where we come in.
You would benefit if...
- You are entering all the online transactions one by one in your accounting software
- You are just starting out in business and need some advice
- You have software that does not talk to each other
- You spend hours per day reconciling your accounts
- You are unsure of how GST treatments work on your products
- You are unsure about import/export duties
- You are not sure how to handle foreign exchange or multiple currencies
- You are not sure how your payment gateway is supposed to work
What are some of our most common services?
- New accounting software set up
- File check of your existing set up
- Full service bookkeeping
- Software integration between accounting and ecommerce sites
- Assist with reconciling accounts
- Company and individual tax returns, or
- Accountant ready accounts
Software we can assist with
- and more