COVID-19 - Relief from Queensland Government for Small Business
Aegis Business Services is here to support you!
Released this week – Small Business Adaption Grant Program – up to $10 000
Thanks to Lisa from GrantsPlus Consulting https://www.grantsplusconsulting.com.au/ for
updating us on the eligibility criteria for this grant:
To be eligible for this grant, the small or micro business must:
• have been subject to closure or otherwise highly impacted by the shutdown restrictions announced by Queensland’s Chief Health Officer on 23 March 2020;
• demonstrate that business revenue has experienced a significant decline since 23 March 2020 over a minimum one-month period due to the onset and management of COVID 19;
• employ staff and have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant;
• have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) active as at 23 March 2020;
• be registered for GST;
• have a Queensland headquarters;
• have an annual turnover over $75,000 for the last financial year;
• have a payroll of less than $1.3 million; and
• not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
If you would like to investigate this further https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/adaption or contact Lisa via emai - firstname.lastname@example.org
At Aegis Business Services we are here to help you in all areas of your business and are dedicated to assisting you & your business. We look forward to speaking with you soon.